Schreuders offers specialist advice in the area or workers’ compensation.
Depending on the circumstances of your case, you may be entitled to compensation for your injury from your employer, or through WorkCover.
We get results
We pride ourselves on securing the compensation you deserve, as well as delivering superior
levels of client service. When you engage Schreuders you will have access to a team
boasting over twenty years’ experience in workers’ compensation law, and some of the best
expert support in the business. We work with highly experienced medical professionals,
forensic engineers and accountants, and barristers to maximise your workers’ compensation
claim chances. We cover a range of areas related to workers’ compensation, including:
- Workplace Injury advice.
- Workers Compensation Commission representation, and litigation with WorkCover or your
- Rehabilitation planning.
- Attendance and representation at Conciliation or Arbitration hearings.
- Compensation and injury advice for common law proceedings.
- Assistance with WorkCover’s requirements.
- Employment issues arising from workers’ compensation claims.
- Compensation claims on behalf of subcontractors, hired labour and outsourced labour.
- Hearing and Industrial Deafness compensation claims.
- Traumatic hearing loss compensation claims.
- Compensation claims for injuries sustained whilst travelling to and from work.
Get a free assessment today
For friendly, obligation-free advice on your claim, contact Schreuders today. One of our personal injury lawyers will review your case and respond with clear, actionable advice. And if you decide to go with us, our standard ‘No Win, No Fee’ guarantee applies.
Talk to a workers’ compensation lawyer
If you think you may have a workers’ compensation claim, we recommend that you contact us as soon as possible. One of our workers’ compensation lawyers will discuss your case with you, providing free, no obligation advice regarding your particular situation. And in the event that you are unable to attend an appointment in our Sydney CBD offices, we can arrange to meet you at your home, hospital or workplace. If you decide not to become a client, we will not charge you for our services.